MMM



Excited and a little pissed at the same damn time. Excited that all the staple/iconic Margiela pieces are tangible. Pissed that they've been extremely massed produced and now me and the ghetto girl at the club maybe wearing the same top. When I first heard about the collaboration between MMM & H&M - i was shocked and a bit flustered that one of my favorite fashion houses would meet the floors of Hennes & Mauritz. 

Saldy, I vowed not to wait in another H&M collaboration line since Lavin (waited in line for 2 hrs for a pair of sunglasses and top - both were sold out before I stepped foot in the door ) Luckily, one of my good friends attended the opening party for the MMM for H&M collaboration this past month and snatched up this white patent leather clutch ( which i am using as a wallet ) - a remake from the  MMM SS 2010 collection.

Categories: