So in the mist of me getting rid of things that i thought i would never wear. I ran into a old lumber-jack flannel and a 4x black t-shirt (don't ask) After not doing too much brain storming - before i knew it i was at my sewing machine again. This combo is a product of random boredom, the need of new layers and simply me not loving throwing away garments. I don't know why, but the longer i have something in my possession (wearing it or not) i feel like its a piece of me and i never want to get rid of it. I think this upcoming fall/winter i want all my layers to be ankle length of longer.

This damn sewing machine is literally taken over my life! (totally not complaining) It's making we want to make something out of nothing everyday! If i don't wear, i will soon after a brief stitching.



Categories: