Now my favorite necklace and yet another piece created by Topshop. About two weeks ago i walked into t.s. with the thought of buying a cheap basic tee, because what i was wearing on the particular day wasn't quite Nyc summer ready. After finding the prefect t-shirt i headed straight to the cashier, but of course the mens jewelry would be in the same route. My eyes immediately were drown to the clear ceramic, they the silver hard-wear and from there i knew it was a winner.



I also finally found the perfect patent leather oxfords at a local thrift; like i needed another pair of black shoes.... but when i find a good shoe... with a perfectly unworn heel.... at a thrift - i can't help myself! I had to snag them! I'll wear them a few good times before i do what they were purchased for...


Categories: , , ,